Re: wishes (Re: gac experiment)

At 02:24 03/02/00 +0100, Herz wrote:

>Hey , remain with the facts ,i speak about IRCnet , not NewNet , NewNet is
98%
>Warez with Xdcc and Tradebots.
>IRCnet is a 95% Chatnetwork, i am sure you dont see the different when you
idle on
>#eu-opers.

With 40-60% bots i dont think bots contribute much into the chatting power
of ircnet.

Personally I think the biggest chatters on ircnet are/were the malaysians.
and the polish to some extend. And now after the adverts back to the online
talk "What the hell should we do about this? " You are listening to ircnet
FM, all crap, all night :)

>             Regards
>                Christian ~ HERZ

Cheers