Re: gac experiment

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, Jochen Kaiser wrote:

> > right, you just forget the other 40000+ users outside your servers.
>
> and you are being polemic again. give me numbers. network band-
> width and increase of usage when a server uses gac.

would you be so kind and give me this numbers to prove you might
be right (which I don't believe really). I bet you tested it a lot
before using that patch?

> and additionally: so what: this is ircnet we are speaking of.
> bandwith will be no problem in the future ...

there will always be problems with bandwidth.
IRCNet or not IRCNet. Think about international traffic.

> Do you mean I am weak because I did reply ?

you lack style, discipline and behaviour in your mails if you
ask me this way. You just don't get the point. Instead of fighting
for you temponary solution s*it you should agree its bad so such
accidents like with WebNet won't happen again. Also make suggestions
to 2.11 (if you have such or just care about your local users again).

Greets,
Engerim