Re: wishes (Re: gac experiment)

On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 12:37:17AM +0100, Christian 'HERZ' Makowski wrote:
> Well but it has many positive things :
> 1.) No 20 Bots / Channel  (Traffic will be reduced dramatically)

Newnet has chanserv, why is there so much bots then there ? (i d say to
drop lamers, kick on flood etc...)

> 2.) No Channelwars / Takeovers - Smurfattacks (Traffic reason)

Why some german server close recently  ? (smurf if i remind your mail)

> 3.) Faster Network because 1 Service Server will handle Channels and Network

don t see the way in that point

> 4.) Collides / Masscollides would stop

because of chanserv ?

> 5.) Only Service would be smurfed , Not the Servers :)

wrong, servers will be as revenge for K, kills etc.... or probably just to
harass opers

> 6.) Global Temporally K-Line System can be introduced in ChannelService
> (Give Spam/Clones no Chance to jump to another Server)

I just removed 40000 lines of glines from a certain net with glines
how will you manage gline? If a server split before the gline, will it be
send again, when this one rejoin ? Will you remove them after expiration ?

> 7.) I can sleep better as before.

Wow get a life, it s just irc ;)

Gael