Re: gac experiment

Christophe Kalt schrieb:

> | I wish some Opers, Coders  would wake up and see whats usefull and whats
> | useless on IRCnet.
> | Well , i know i was one of them, who has do many abuse things on IRCnet , but

You have read / understand it wrong , i say i <was> one of the Abusers on IRCnet who
has
Use Collides / Serverops / Open Socks - Proxys to Takeover Channels.
I have stop it and have enough play around on IRCnet , so i can help with my know of

abusing IRCnet Service, and can make ideas for the future of ircd.
My English is not the best , so sorry when you missunderstand my last Mail.

My wishes for the next ircd is:
1.) No more Masscollides (like the gac-patch idea)
2.) Easy to use for ALL Users , and not only for Opers Coders Admins (!Channels)
3.) No Serverop on Netsplit (The Smurf attacks would stopped because useless)
4.) Some ircd Coders / Admins / Opers on Big Channels to see what happened on IRCnet
and
how to fix the problems example like sub7 Clones - www-proxy Clones etc...
5.) Channel-Massjoin-Limits (many Channels runs now +l limit to block Massive Clone
attacks (i know its traffic Engerim)
but it is a damn Problem at the moment to stop 500 and more Clones from different
Ip`s.

We have 23794 channels , the most biggest Channels are closed because the ircd is
not save, and collides - cloneattacks are
possible.

MfG .. Regards
Christian - HERZ - Makowski