2.11.0

Hello,

It is my pleasure to announce the release of IRCD version 2.11.0.

Most important new features are: new server protocol based on Unique IDs,
forced nickname change (SAVE) instead of kill during nickname collisions,
new channel mode +R (hint of whom to reop when all ops are lost) and CIDR
support for beiR modes.

More details can be found in RELEASE_NOTES and (more detailed) ChangeLog.

Hereby I thank Jakub Vlasek for his invaluable input to this release and
also many alpha and beta testers, who were quite good in catching bugs. :)

The sources can be found at usual place:
        ftp://ftp.irc.org/irc/server/irc2.11.0.tgz

Please read 2.11-New, RELEASE_NOTES and revised INSTALL file.

Happy using,

Piotr `Beeth' Kucharski,
IRCD Software Maintainer