2.11.0b16

Hello,

It is not so great pleasure to announce revoking of 2.11.0 release
(I deleted cvs tags and tarballs from ftp, please do the same with
your copies).

The current release is 2.11.0b16, which has all fixes in place and
if noone reports a bug within a 2 weeks, this will get reannounced
as 2.11.0.

The sources can be found at usual place:
        ftp://ftp.irc.org/irc/server/BETA/irc2.11.0b16.tgz

Please read RELEASE_NOTES as well as revised INSTALL file and test
is as much as you can. I cannot afford another mishap like that.

Happy testing,

p.

--
I code, therefore I break things.