Re: [OPERS] 2.11 roadmap, again

On 03.11 19:32, Piotr KUCHARSKI wrote:
> The question is now, what do you think must get into 2.11.0?
> Current feature/bugfix roadmap is at
> http://akson.sgh.waw.pl/~chopin/ircd/ROADMAP

One thing more...

for I:-lines where IP and HOST are both defined, require BOTH to match.
At least to have i:-line flag for that.

I use to give some people/servers I:-lines with special parameters (e.g.
bigger u@h limits) and need to check both. If such hosts changes hostname
or IP address, it probably means that something important changed with
that machine they need to re-negotiate the i:-line.

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Christian Science Programming: "Let God Debug It!".