Re: wishes (Re: gac experiment)

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Diane Bruce wrote:

>   There is no need for opers.

Aha.

>   kludge kludge kludge on top of kludge without looking at it properly.

constructive, giving insight.

> ick ick wrong wrong wrong

Great argument.

>   Fix the reasons spam works, and you don't need this.

Any ideas how?

>   WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

Another personal opinion not backed by anything - good thing I so enjoy
reading mails that tells me nothing.

>   I agree with Christophe on this one. 100%

Good to know.

>   If I had my way, there would be no opers.

Think you also said that in your previous mail.. oh, and a little bit up.
A few more times and we will know for sure what you mean about opers.

>   The only difference between an user and an oper is, an oper is lamer.
> Think about it.

I think that's very generalised.

>   Again, I agree with Christophe. (doing that a lot recently ;-) )

I too sometimes agree with him.

and lastly, it's really a please reading mails so nicely quited... in
full.