Re[2]: Can a prompt be fixed?

hi Bjorn,

> given your specialized needs I would look elsewhere for a chat
> client/server with a simpler codebase and modify that.  the IRC
> codebase is large, old and ugly.

well, given that whatever irc server I use all standart clients have
to run with it, I would appriciate any hints on a simple irc server
that has a small and maintained source. ;-)

gruss
/Christian                   mailto:caefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---

I propose that the following character sequence for joke markers:

:-)

                             19-Sep-82 11:44    Scott E  Fahlman