Re: Invisible users

>>> Besides, most civilised countries have laws against these forms of
eavesdropping.. If you don't care about breaking the law, live in the usa or
the people are aware of your eavesdropping or something like that, you could
always use a packet sniffer of course.<<

> Regards,

In the US it is not legal to 'eavesdrop'. One must also define
eavesdropping. Public internet isn't eavesdropping. I think being invisible
on a public channel wouldn't be considered eavesdropping in any realtion to
the term. Altho I don't see any reason for wanting to be invisible on a
channel.
But in regards to it being legal in US, please research before saying
something.
Thanks
Mamaw
Terry Hall