Re: Invisible users

On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 06:26:41PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 01:00:05PM +0200, Juan Francisco Rodriguez Hervella wrote:
> > Is there such user mode ?  I think it would be very interesting, for
> > logging public conversations for example...
> If you just want to log, why can't they see you?

Besides, most civilised countries have laws against these forms of eavesdropping.. If you don't care about breaking the law, live in the usa or the people are aware of your eavesdropping or something like that, you could always use a packet sniffer of course.

Regards,

Koen

--
gmc@xxxxxxxx (Koen Martens)		http://www.metro.cx/