Re: Hi, Question about ircd:

-> Interesting, this just triggers another question I was having the other day.
->
-> Does ircd provide hooks to replace the traditional user management
-> with an authentication system that can use a (MySQL or such) database to
-> lookup channels and nicknames?

I am not sure what do you mean by looking up channels and nicknames.
do you want to store nicks and channels into database ? I think that would
cause much useless overhead. ircd is quite fast using that.
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NEXTRA, Slovakia; IRCNET admin of *.sk
 uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ ; http://www.nextra.sk/