Re: Hi, Question about ircd:

Interesting, this just triggers another question I was having the other day.

Does ircd provide hooks to replace the traditional user management
with an authentication system that can use a (MySQL or such) database to
lookup channels and nicknames?

Yes, I looked at iauth ;-) If this is the way to go, let me know, also if
there are alternatives. If anyone has done it already and can share some of
his experience, that would be great, of course.

Thanks,
Martin

PS: Sorry if this is a boiler-plate question, I'm pretty new to this chat thing ;-)