Re: [jnelson@hermes.acronet.net: Ircii-epic: [EPIC] SSL support for EPIC]

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, Kaspar Landsberg wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i thought that some of you may be interested in this. I certainly am.

we are working on a SSL implementation for ircd right now using a special
"STLS" command to start a secure connection. I mailed me with the author
about his implementation a couple of times already and we're coming a bit
forward now. His client implementation, and the server implementation
are kinda beta right now since the lack of documentation of OpenSSL:

If you want to join the specific mailing list for it subscribe to
ircd-tls@xxxxxxxxxxxx via majordomo.

> Subject: Ircii-epic: [EPIC] SSL support for EPIC

Greets,
Engerim