Re: config file [Was: Re: [OPERS] hidden stats patches]

On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 06:40:33PM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> What I really like to see is a good API.  Someone needs to write down what
> the API should provide for ircd.  If you have a good API, changing what's

YEAH! Extending the existent communication protocol between
ircd and iauth (like krys suggested a long time ago :)) and
iauth handles the whole part of checkings (maybe in separate
concurrent threads/processes).

regards,
--
42	Mario 'BitKoenig' Holbe <Mario.Holbe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>