Re: config file [Was: Re: [OPERS] hidden stats patches]

-> There are people writing a new config file, but I have no idea on the
-> progress of it.
->
-> What they are making is something like the config of bind.
->
-> What I really like to see is a good API.  Someone needs to write down what
-> the API should provide for ircd.  If you have a good API, changing what's
-> below it to use something else, shouldn't be that hard.  You could even
-> make a compile time option to switch between the current, and any of the
-> new, if any.

how about eggdrop-style tcl scripts? ;)

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NEXTRA, Slovakia; IRCNET admin of *.sk
 uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ ; http://www.nextra.sk/

---
Odchozí zpráva obsahuje viry.
Verze: 6.0.167 / Virová báze: 80 - datum vydání: 6/29/2000