Re: wishes (Re: gac experiment)

On Thu, Feb 03, 2000 at 11:39:41AM +0100, Thomas Kuiper wrote:
> On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Mario 'BitKoenig' Holbe wrote:
>
> exactly, HIS users. Remember its a net. If you want to prefer your local
> users you just could hack your server not to react on a collide at all.
> gac saves local users life while my users have to quit?

Are you saying: If nobody else uses it I won't either ?
Why shouldn't some of us use it if we want and have a good reason to ?
If there's no current solution use temporary solution,
which doesn't look as bad as some say it is.
Until we see some progress in 2.11 like first version is outthen we
can all consider gac to be useless.

> sad but true.
> Engerim

cya