Re: wishes (Re: gac experiment)

I think the main disadvantage with chanserv is that the password can be
hacked, as well as the fact that channel"ownership" is dynamic already
today. If this was done 5 years ago, I'd be amongst one of the owner of
#danmark, but times change, and so does the clientel of the channels.
  I don't go to #danmark a lot anymore. I would actually say that others
than me is "rightfully" the "owners" today. I just don't think that anyone
would remove themselves from a chanserv.... I'm so corrupt that I wouldn't
even remove myself from #danmark if I had the chance..
  So I'll come back 2 years later when I hate all the new lamers that are
there now.. and now I WANT MY CHANNEL BACK!!

See the problem? I do.

-- robert
   borupsalletohundredefemtenaførstesaltilvenstrefireogtyvehundredenordvest