Re: gac experiment

It's working perfectly for up to 1600 users here in Erlangen and on
netsurf it's working, too.

Please stop polemic accusses. Give us concrete numbers.

If it's just about carrying the discussion from #opers to this
mailinglist - just stop it. There are more important things
right now to discuss then one branch of the ircd code.

If there will be the holy ircnet patch someday which solves the
colliding problem, we will happily use it instead of gac.

greetings,
jochen "kind" kaiser

--
Jochen Kaiser          		                   phone +49 9131 85-28134
Network Administration           mailto:jochen.kaiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx