Re: New type of abuse

On Mon, Apr 13, 1998 at 08:48:26PM +0200, forcer wrote:
[snip]
> Btw, does someone have logs of the recent takeover of #eu-opers? According to
> the reports i've heard, the collide-kill i mentioned in my first mail was used
> there alot.

  I was there for the first takeover of #eu-opers over the weekend
(there were two as far as I know).  10 clients rode in on the split
*.NL.net, and managed to rapidly deop enough people such that the
channel couldn't be prevented from being taken over.  That's the
impression I got anyway.  I didn't get a log, sorry.

-Neil
--
Neil Charley - npc@xxxxxxxxx | Demon Internet NOC Frontline Administrator
	    This posting is not an official communication of