Re: New type of abuse

On Mon, Apr 13, 1998 at 09:34:05AM -0400, Christophe Kalt wrote:
>Is this happenning from servers that split for longer than
>15 minutes?
>is the delay too short for IRCnet?

No. I've seen that after much shorter splits (2-5 minutes). Though 15 minutes
_is_ too short for IRCnet, the not-as-fast servers, e.g. .ru/.ee, sometimes
split longer than that.
Btw, does someone have logs of the recent takeover of #eu-opers? According to
the reports i've heard, the collide-kill i mentioned in my first mail was used
there alot.
	-forcer

--
/* linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste                       */
/* email: forcer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -><- www: http://www.forcer.base.org/  */