Re: New type of abuse

On Apr 10, progfou@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
| When I entered, there were only one people, not channel operator (a merge
| join I suppose) and the channel didn't have any mode set.

nothing's wrong with this, it's how CD works.

| Then lot's of join and channel mode arrived.

this was the end of the connect burst.

a connect burst is composed of: 1/ servers 2/ users & user
joins 3/ channel modes

you joined somewhere during 2

next version will change this to be 2/ users 3/ channel
members & channel modes

3 will make it extremly unlikely for someone to join between
the first join and the time channel modes are sent.