Re: my $ .02

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998, Internecine Warfare ADMIN wrote:

> Okay, I know that you guys are non-profit, don't get paid, i'm giving
> constructive criticism not trying to be rude, take it and do what you want
> with the information..  It is appreciated

Since you are calling for political solutions for IRCnet, rather than
technical solutions to ircd, this discussion is best carried out on
the mailing-list for IRCnet, which is ircnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (if you
aren't already subscribed there, you can do so by sending an email to
Majordodo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with "subscribe ircnet <insert-your-email>"
in the body.)