my $ .02

Lets have a discussion on 'HOW TO' cut down on Spam and other stuff..

Don't you think this sex advertisement is getting a bit out of hand? Boyy I
sure do.

Hmm, wargroups are RAMPANT on ircnet, i bet 40% of all connections are
wargroup buts, 10% are just 'nice' bots and the rest 'MIGHT' be users

WHATS WRONG HERE?  Somebody is doing something wrong somewhere, and I just
think we need to look into it..  I don't believe its what the founders
pictured.  I say.... KILL THE BOTS!!! =) DEATH DESTRUCTION, I think ircops
need to set the example, they need to kill the bots, not just a few, all of
them =)

Okay, I know that you guys are non-profit, don't get paid, i'm giving
constructive criticism not trying to be rude, take it and do what you want
with the information..  It is appreciated

Thanks again