how do I hide server channels?

Hi all!
I've just started to run ircd 2.9.3 as a standalone chatserver. Now, my
problem is that the ppl who will be using the server is pretty new to irc,
and most of them will be using globalchat to access it. Thusly, I don't
want them to be confused by the server channels: Prv, &SERVICES, &LOCAL,
&HASH, &SERVERS, &NUMERICS, &CHANNEL, &KILLS, &NOTICES and &ERRORS. Is it
possible to make them invisible or something?

I'd be happy if someone had mercy on me and mailed me & told me how:)

Ungawa!

//Martin

--
*                     Martin Sunnerdahl | .m.c.m.                    *
*    Tech Support/Webmaster, dept. of Sociology, Lund University     *