Re: hybserv problem

> I'm not suscribed to the list, but would like to, what email
> should i send a request to?

Send a mail to majordomo@xxxxxxx with "subscribe ircd-users" in
the body. Or "subscribe ircd-dev" - for the developement mailinglist
which also gets ircd-users emails.

> my problem is that i installed ircd-hybrid and hybserv and now i'm trying
> to configure everything and i keep getting this error in the hybserv.log

Note that this mailinglist deals with IRCNet ircd.
Not hybrid, hybserv and such topics.

> dizzutch.homelinux.com[140.232.144.81]: Cannot assign requested address

And an interface on that machine has that IP assigned?
What does ifconfig say?

Greetings,
fiction