Re: new version of ircd software

-> Welcome, ircd users!
->
-> Long awaited new version of ircd software is waiting on
-> ftp.irc.org to be downloaded and installed. I hope mirrors
-> will follow soon.
->
-> This version, irc2.10.3p2, contains over 100 fixes and speedup
-> optimizations compared to previous one. We encourage everyone
-> to upgrade as soon as possible.
->
-> All comments welcome!

well this is patch i requested to insert into ircd.

It prevents ircd to adding your nickname when you part channel or kick
someone and "I Quit" message hen you quit and do not specify any comment.

http://nextra.irc.sk/download/comment2.patch

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NEXTRA, Slovakia; IRCNET admin of *.sk
 uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ ; http://www.nextra.sk/