Re: new version of ircd software

-> -> This version, irc2.10.3p2, contains over 100 fixes and speedup
-> -> optimizations compared to previous one. We encourage everyone
-> -> to upgrade as soon as possible.
->
-> well this is patch i requested to insert into ircd.

also another one makes tkserv use TKSERV_IRCD_CONF instead of CPATH

we use K:-lines (and later also I:-lines) exported from database and don't
want tkserv to change ircd's config.

that patch also fixes problem if you use other ircd config file then
"ircd.conf" - irc server always says "Rehashing ircd.conf" and this does not
depend on CPATH;

well, I'm not sure if it's not ircd what should be changed...

con: usersd don't need to know real name of ircd's config

http://nextra.irc.sk/download/tkfix.patch

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at NEXTRA, Slovakia; IRCNET admin of *.sk
 uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/ ; http://www.nextra.sk/