ircd+enge5 patch released

Hello,

I released a new version of the engerim patch which consists of the
following features:

- qpi, built in (the patch from Francesc0) to avoid abuse
  on network splits by not allowing to become channel op on
  a new channel creation during a split.

- scramble host, simple md5 hashing of hostnames with defineable
  masks. These are defined in ircd.conf with T:line (see doc/example.conf)
  and config.h after patching for more details on this.

- hiding of oper idle time from users via umode +I

- only send wallops to opers (like !REMOTE CONNECT) to avoid questions
  and harrashment of confused users.

- old 2.8. style notices in &channels

- notice on whois for opers (either via usermode +b or always on)

- Cr23 patch (rejecting of bogus usernames, more statistics in stats T
  /tkline and /kline)
- log of IP in userlog (required due new host scrambling)

- disabling diffrent /stats to users in config.h

- output of maximum users (netwise/local) in /lusers

- channel &oper for watching client connects/diffrent activities like
  consistant /links requests

- topic who time (show who set a topic and when)

- traffic control mode

- exemptions for klines (elines)

most of these features can be disabled/enabled at compile time in config.h

The patch can be simply downloaded from
  http://www.inxsoft.net/irc2.10.3p1-enge5.patch.gz

MD5 (irc2.10.3p1-enge5.patch.gz) = 9b7746fa59f835da8a5d1f3c05a8faf0

Note that this is the first public release of this patch and its already
used by a wide range of major servers on IRC.

Best Regards,

Thomas (enge@IRC)