Re: ircd+enge5 patch released

On Jun 01, Thomas Kuiper wrote:
| - hiding of oper idle time from users via umode +I
|
| - only send wallops to opers (like !REMOTE CONNECT) to avoid questions
|   and harrashment of confused users.

only to promote harassment of opers by users who want to
become opers to gain more of these cool powers you're giving
opers.

| - notice on whois for opers (either via usermode +b or always on)

could you make sure to also send a notice to the user doing
the whois explaining to him that his/her privacy was just
violated?

| - disabling diffrent /stats to users in config.h

more power to lame opers.  can't we all be ircops and get along?

| - channel &oper for watching client connects/diffrent activities like
|   consistant /links requests

could you also make sure to send a notice to the users whose
privacy is being invaded?