Closing Link : Too Many connections

Hi,

At first, i thank so much Walter C. for his help for
my previous problem (I couldn't use /kill and now i
can ;-)

I resolved my first problem for my IRCD Server.
But now i have a second problem (the last that doesn't
permit me to make my full server).
When i lauch 2 softwares IRC client (Kvirc) and
connect 2 times on my local server (/server localhost)
: the first is ok (i see the MOTD and all is ok !)...
But the second connection : i see the message :

- Localhost Error : Closing Link :
Bruno[~Bruno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] (Too Many Connection).

My ircd.conf is ok (i think). A lot of ircd admins on
Internet 've seen it and didn't find the problem in Y
and I lines :

This is the lines :

Y:1:10:10:100:100000
I:127.0.0.1::*::1

I use Mandrake Linux 7.2 (Kernel 2.2).
The problem can be the "Clone Clients" line in
config.h but i have undefine it.
Can you help me why i have this problem
NB : I have the same problem if i type /server (myip)
(with the I line)

Thank you
have a good week end  and a nice easter day :-)