Re: KILL : Unauthorised Command (Already Register)

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, Bubux Le Pinguoin wrote:

> My server works but i have a serious problem :
> When i type /KILL nick reason  (after passing IRCOP with my login and
> crypter password), i see the message "Unauthorised Command (Already
> Register).
>
> I have searched and i think that the problem is in compiling (config.h).
> What can i do to access to this command.

Completely go through config.h

Look for defines such as OPER_KILL, OPER_REHASH, OPER_DIE and the
like.  Also look at LOCAL_KILL_ONLY (below the STOP STOP).  Tune those
settings to your liking (recommended is to tune it completely...)

> Thank you a lot
> Bruno

- Walter Campbell
- former ircd-hybrid developer