Re: Register latency

Is there anything I can do to make it so the iauth modules do not
timeout, by talking the network provider into opening up the proper
routes, or allowing reverse DNS or including a rule in their NAT?

I don't know where to begin to find out which component is timing out.

-Sean

Thomas Kuiper(engerim@xxxxxxxxxxxx)@Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 03:46:49PM +0100: