Re: Connecting two ircd servers.

There's nothing wrong with specifying ports in C: lines on both
sides.  In fact, it's a good idea, if you don't use the default
of 6667.  That way, you won't have to specify a port when doing
a local /connect.  (I'm guessing that you confuse this port field
with 'turning autoconnecting on' which isn't the case.  Autoconn
is turned on by Y: lines.  (Why is this such a common misconception?))

- Chris (comstud@IRC)