RE: who-stacking

Yeah!

watch your tongue koala boy. He didn't make RFC 1459 so he can surely
blame it on others. Besides its always people like you who scare people
like Christophe away from development...

Request for Comments: 2810                                   April 2000
Updates: 1459
^^^^^^^^
Category: Informational

so long,