security questions

Hi to all,
I am ircadmin of few ircservers on small IRC network called BalcanNET
(currently contains 13 permanent IRC servers)... We had 18 IRC servers
'till few days, and than 6 servers (Few days ago) detached from BalcanNET
and now thay formed their own IRC network, using Hybrid IRC daeamon. They
explained that they still want to come back on BalcanNET and be with us,
but, they needed secure/stable IRC daeamon, services, etc...

The questions i want to ask You (i like IRCnet ircd, and I'll use it
forever! - Because i think it is the most stable ircd) is:

1) Is there any way to hide hostmask (we want to protect our users): per
example - let's say we have user with hostmask: Sanda!^mama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
We want everyone on the NET see that user as: Sanda!^mama@*.htu.se or
Sanda!^mama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2) What is compression level between two IRC servers? I have tested but
havent't found that (like they said) Hybrid has better compression...

3) Can someone sniff connection between servers/clients and see what people
talk (can someone in that way see private conversations) ?

4) Is there services available for IRCnet ircd? (MemoServ, OperServ, i am
not interested in NickServ and ChanServ)

That's all, i will really apretiate very much if someone from this mailing
liste respond and answer my questions...

Best regards

Dejan Lekic

LekaMan#BalcanNET