(Fwd) Re: My first question..

 Hi..
 This will be my first message to your list..
 I having a lot of trouble installing and making my server works
 properlly.

 My system is an Sparc Sun with Solaris 7 running on 32 bit.
 I have installed ircd.10.3 and I know that you don`t give support for
 this server..

 I thinking seriusly to change to the version you give support (2.9)
 My first problem is that i don't get more than 20 connections for my
 server??
 Can I make it be more??
 How can I do it??
 And the second is y tried to connect to servers but i cuoldn't..
 The errors were:
 Ilegal port number or
 The server bla, bla, bla, is not listed in irc.conf

 Can you help me??
 Which is the problem??

 Thanks...

 Omar Chiyean