irc2.10.3p1 to be released

Hello ircd users!

It seems that we fixed enough bugs to release p1 version. Here
is the short list:

- os.h fixes (compiles on this bloody Linux, ha)
- some whowas oddities
- rfc 2553 compliance
- some code cleanup to prevent illegal pointers
- ipv6 fixes
- mod_socks (important!) fix
- !channels creation flaw fixed (important!)
- increased penalty on nick-change when banned
- HASH BUG half KILLed! :-) [it doesn't bite anymore; full solution
  would require too much code rewrite] (oh my, what a relief, kudos
  go to Q for that)
- a bit of optimizations in hash.c
- new RFCs added in doc/ :)

... and more small ones. Full list available in cvs or,
if popular demand would be high, will be put on www somewhere.

If any of you have any bug that was not reported yet, or
was reported but was not fixed for you, speak up ASAP.
Otherwise, release scheduled May, 12th (evening) will take place.

regards,
p.

ps. someone could browse through INSTALL.txt file, I know it
contains errors... :)