your RFCs

Hi all,

I just saw the recent acceptance of rfc2810-13 and that attracted me join this
list.

I think a greater goal would be to create a consortium of the major IRC networks
to document the "common denominator" of what the IRC protocol really is.  Too
bad irc3 (http://www.irc3.org) died.

As the author of an IRC client, I can accept these RFCs at the informative
status they are.  But I'm tooth and nails against this as an accepted standard
until you guys get it together with the other networks.
--
* David Gravereaux *
Tomahawk Software Group

If knowledge is power, how come the more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know?
That isn't very empowering.