Re: Proposal: the 'token' solution - Informal part

hi,

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, Virginie wrote:

> Ok, so now, warclans will packets clients 16 minutes?
> fix limite at 20 and they'll packets 21 mins, etc etc ..
> Already experimented with CD "chan delay" fixed to 15mins and now, how
> many ? 30 minutes ? We all saw that they packets minimum 31 minutes :-)
> Sorry but I don't think that resolv anything.

A) i prefer clients being smurfed instead of me or my server.
B) if you have, say, 10 ops in a channel, all from different isps or
different parts of the world, is it possible to smurf all of them long
enough?

i still believe fixing the ircd is not enough, opers need more power to
help in situations where the system fails.

whisk