Re: Creating Channels

Paul Rice schrieb:

> Hi.  I run a virtual server which has ircd installed for private server irc usage. I'm pretty sure this means I need to have @W user sitting in the channel all the time, but I can't find anywhere to make that happen.  The documentation is not all that forthcoming, and everything on the net I've seen about creating channels refers to contacting the channel registry on the linked networks, but says nothing about any private irc servers.

I dont know wich ircd you are running , but maybe u can use irc-services4.3.3
httP://kufo.local.ie/~cmunk/daylight.tar.gz
There is a Service for ircd - Server (Chanserv Memoserv Nickserv)
Its very easy to install , and u can put ChanServ in all Channels if u like with the
Command:
/msg ChanServ set #yourchannel join on
*** ChanServ sets mode: +oq ChanServ ChanServ

Maybe Services is more usefully and easier to install as an Eggdrop Bot.
If u need help , mail me privat.

Regards
Christian - HERZ