Re: LUSERS

Mario 'BitKoenig' Holbe wrote:
> RFC defines numeric AND detailed reply string and clients depend on it.
> This is the reason, why RFC 1459 servers cannot be localized.
> No better reason needed.
> We should not break RFC, if we don't really need it.

Adding a new chan/user mode, the RFC was breaked....
And then, the RFC itself is outdated... I think a new RFC must be
issued...
Remember the original intent of RFC: make people happy to chat with
other people!
You all know that, to obtain this result, a lot of work was added to
original protocol, so please not use RFC as 'deus ex machina', it is not
the case.
- Andrea (Micio2@ircnet)
--
arimicci @@ aritaly. com  .~~~.  ))