Re: it's been 4 long years..

oh well,

it was a great time, but I hope you are not gone completely :)
If I look at ChangeLog what you all did I can realize ircd
did really need some spare time of yours. Specially the great iauth
system which got us rid of most socks spammers which invaded IRCnet
in the late 90's and a new, safe channel type (which is even now RFC)!
You said this ircd is a bit behind the others, well you made me
realize that features are not everything in a software and I think
no ircd runs on so many diffrent operating systems than this one.
You also made 2.11 going in the right way, and I hope with Beeth
this software will keep your ideas and way of acting against
evil admins who want irc for power :)

I thank you for this great software, and congratulate you
for the RFC's you just did. I hope you still make suggestions to
this ircd and some coding when you find time, even if you don't
have enough time left for maintaining it.

Engerim