Re: it's been 4 long years..

Hi,

Christophe Kalt <kalt@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

| These have been interesting years, and i would like to thank
| all of you who did helped, and were part of this adventure.
                         ^^ ;-)

thank you for your great work throughout the past years. You were
always showing great wisdom concerning the development of the irc
server software and it's always been a joy interacting with you.

A+, Kasi

PS: And also thanks for rejecting my silly(!) patches that i here and
    then wanted to be included in the server. :-)
    Tu vas nous manquer.

--
Kaspar Landsberg, <kl@xxxxxxxxxxx>