Re: life with it or not...

> > The server isn't connected yet to the net and you have about
> > 6000 duplicate channels on the server.
> >
> That is what i also was thinking about.

> > Life with the diffrence of !! and ! or implement something
> > to detect if the server is on the net (hard, I know).
> >

> Maybe forbid /join !!Channel if in split mode ?

yes, but how tell it? hm... and forbidding it at all is
hard. Better question: how to refuse connections while the the
server isn't on the net and idles.
Maybe there can be something done about classes? (yes, I
know a little script which cp's ircd.conf.nonet to ircd.conf
would help but making this too, but if ircd would care it would
be nicer). It could also depend on link time...

Engerim