Re: LIST, service or fix of code

-> > SQUERY listservice list [options] mask*
-> > -min x            minimum users on a channel
-> > -max x            maximum users on a channel
-> > -mode +mode-mode  check against channel mode
->
-> and
->
-> -mode =<mode>        (exact match - e.g. -mode =+nt)
->
-> I suppose "-mode +t-l" means list channels that has at least +t but not
-> -l.

I meaned this way:

+tn means channel has tn set
-im means channel has im unset
=tn means channel is exactly +tn nothing more and nothing less

-> > -t topic*         topic of the channel shall contain topic*
->
-> And " should be the only thing to group words? Or '? How about \ ? (happy
-> coding) :-/
->
-> And something like "-life -3d -life +1h" (channel existed between one hour
-> and 3 days). It shouldn't be a problem for the service to keep track of
-> lifetime of a channel (except during splits).

interesting idea; but I'd like to see at least some list service before
someone will implement this (heh nice from me... do as you want if you'll
implement it)

--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at Telenor Internet Kosice, Slovakia
 BIC coord for *.sk; admin of netlab.irc.sk; co-admin of irc.felk.cvut.cz