Re: LIST, service or fix of code

Hi Null,

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, [ISO-8859-1] Robert Martin-Legène wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Thomas Kuiper wrote:
> > SQUERY listservice list [options] mask*
> > -min x            minimum users on a channel
> > -max x            maximum users on a channel
> > -mode +mode-mode  check against channel mode
> -mode =<mode>        (exact match - e.g. -mode =+nt)
>
> I suppose "-mode +t-l" means list channels that has at least +t but not
> -l.

yep.

> > -t topic*         topic of the channel shall contain topic*

> And " should be the only thing to group words? Or '? How about \ ? (happy
> coding) :-/

text, not only words. So we might dont need a * for it.
like list -t http *
will show you all channels:

#ircd          "Welcome to #ircd, visit http://www";
#eu-idlers     "http://www.hamsterdance.com";

and last but not least
#webpublishers "http is done by the http protocol"

this all should not be case sensitive.

> And something like "-life -3d -life +1h" (channel existed between one hour
> and 3 days). It shouldn't be a problem for the service to keep track of
> lifetime of a channel (except during splits).

Hard to tell yes, but the service could show how many people joined
there during the day. This is the next step, how the output
should show up :-)

Greets,
Engerim