Re: LIST, service or fix of code

On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Thomas Kuiper wrote:

> SQUERY listservice list [options] mask*
> -min x            minimum users on a channel
> -max x            maximum users on a channel
> -mode +mode-mode  check against channel mode

and

-mode =<mode>        (exact match - e.g. -mode =+nt)

I suppose "-mode +t-l" means list channels that has at least +t but not
-l.

> -t topic*         topic of the channel shall contain topic*

And " should be the only thing to group words? Or '? How about \ ? (happy
coding) :-/

And something like "-life -3d -life +1h" (channel existed between one hour
and 3 days). It shouldn't be a problem for the service to keep track of
lifetime of a channel (except during splits).

-- Robert Martin-Legène / Null ! robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx