Re: ideas to improve ircnet (was: where are we heading to)

-> | and also, service which would do /list, /names, /who would increase
-> | server-server traffic if it would be available on remote servers only.
->
-> I don't believe the traffic would be that bad if the service
-> has enough options to narrow down matches.

but some people would still /list all channels

-> it can always be tried, and bw usage monitored.

anyway I think service doing /list (/who /names) is good idea;
anybody wants to make some? :)
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin at Telenor Internet Kosice, Slovakia
 BIC coord for *.sk; admin of netlab.irc.sk; co-admin of irc.felk.cvut.cz