Re: deny message from iauth

  Frank> Hi there !  Since i have installed 2.10 with iauth, i am
  Frank> getting more and more questions from users that don't
  Frank> understand why they cannot use my server anymore. In every
  Frank> case, they complain about the message 'denied access' that
  Frank> they do not understand and which means that they have failed
  Frank> the iauth socks check.  So my question: Can someone change
  Frank> this user message in the future releases to something 'more
  Frank> understandable' ?  It's very annoying to answer the same to
  Frank> everyone only because the deny message is telling them
  Frank> absolutely nothing.

I'd also like to see this, since I'm in the middle of implementing
some software that will "manage K-Lines". To avoid alterring the
config file all the time as they expire and the like, the obvious
solution would be for me to write an iauth module that takes over the
functionality. So far the big restriction on this is the inability to
return a "reason" code to clients though.

Last time this was mentioned, the response was "It won't happen."
Exactly how concrete is this? :)

 - Andrew
--
#!/usr/bin/env python